Is your old pool & yard ready for a makeover?
Let’s make it beautiful again!
(Move your cursor over the images below to see the “before” and “after” of each project.)
If your pool is more than 15 years old, and/or your pool area is starting to look a little “dated” to you, then you might be interested in a pool remodel or renovation. This can be as simple as new plaster and coping, or it can be a whole lot more. No matter how old your pool is, it can be updated and renovated to look like a stunning new masterpiece that will turn heads and save you time and energy for years to come.
Our renovations can go way beyond the pool.
We’ll make ALL aspects of your backyard beautiful again.
Over the last twenty years, the pool industry has made great strides in minimizing the energy demand and maintenance requirements for a swimming pool.
So while we’re updating the look of your pool, you may want to consider some of these other less-sexy but highly-valuable options, such as:
- Energy-efficient gas heaters, heat pumps and solar heaters.
- Energy-efficient pumps and filters, and more efficient plumbing.
- Ozonators and UV systems, to sanitize and reduce the use of chlorine.
- Mineral systems, to stabilize the water chemistry.
- Venturi-powered, energy-saving turbo-skimmers, for cleaner water.
- Mobile phone apps for backyard automation.
- Built-in automatic pool covers.
- Robotic cleaners.
- In-floor cleaning. (Yes, we really can add in-floor cleaning to an existing pool.)
On the aesthetics and beautification side, you should consider these options:
- Long-lasting aggregate-based interior finishes, such as PebbleTec.
- Natural and laminar waterfalls, water curtains, rain walls, and weeping walls.
- Water arches, sprays, fountains, bubblers, aerators and scuppers.
- Natural stone, paver or custom acrylic decking.
- Built-in tables, chairs and umbrellas, for in-water seating.
- Tanning ledges, beach entries, vanishing edges and perimeter overflow features.
- Mosaics and/or all-tile interior finishes.
- Fiber optic & LED lighting.
- Raised gardens and grottos.
- Fire woks, fireplaces and fire pits.
- You can even add a built-in spa, a pizza oven, an outdoor kitchen and a sport court.
You can save time and money, and make your backyard beautiful again.
Call Southernwind Pools to discuss pool and backyard remodeling ideas for YOUR home.
Contact Our Renovations Team
If you have any questions about swimming pool renovations, just give us a call at (972) 846-9355 or fill our form below and we’ll be happy to help